Litigation Lawyers in Houston
FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS IN THE COURTROOM
The attorneys of Stepp & Sullivan, P.C. are litigators. Our attorneys have substantial experience as lead counsel for both single- and multi-party suits, involving single and multiple plaintiffs and defendants, in all areas of the law. We regularly handle matters in all state and federal courts in Texas and have handled matters in California, Missouri, New Mexico, Illinois and Louisiana, and Florida, as well as other states.
For more information as to how we can be your litigation team, please contact us online or at (713) 336-7200.
Types of Litigation We Handle
At Stepp & Sullivan, P.C., we are proud to have a track record of success.Our Houston litigation lawyers are capable of litigating matters ranging from personal injury and wrongful death to collisions and pollution claims to corporate disputes and contractual contests.
Our firm litigates a wide variety of legal issues, including but not limited to:
- Personal injury claims, including truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, product liability cases, and wrongful death
- Probate issues, including contested wills, lack of capacity/undue influence, spousal rights, and all other disputed issues
When you are dealing with a serious legal matter that requires litigation, you want an attorney that is experienced in the courtroom. At Stepp & Sullivan, P.C., our team has over 60 years of combined legal experience, and we are ready to put our extensive skill, resources, and knowledge to work for you.
Contact Us for a Consultation
Our firm can help you clearly understand your full legal rights and options. When you reach out to our litigation attorneys in Houston, we take the time to understand your unique situation, as well as your legal needs and goals. Our attorneys work to find innovative litigation strategies that are tailored to these goals. Throughout the process, we can answer any questions you may have.
Why Stepp & Sullivan
- Over 60 years of combined legal experience.
- Full service law firm to help our clients in a variety of areas.
- Providing solutions that are tailored to meet each client's needs.
- Client focused approach, clients are always updated on their case.
Protect What Matters Most!
Call (713) 336-7200 to speak with an attorney and learn about your options.