Andrew Robbins joined Stepp & Sullivan, P.C. in 2013. His practice includes all aspects of maritime and aviation litigation. He has conducted numerous investigation involving civil litigation, including shipboard or aviation incidents, as well as working with the U.S. Coast Guard and other regulatory agencies on behalf of his clients. He has assisted clients in drafting and negotiating charter agreements and other contracts.
Andrew’s experience includes handling cases involving:
- Probate Elder Law/serious abuse/injury death
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims
- Airport and aircraft accidents
- Product liability litigation
- Vessel collisions and allisions in and near the Houston Ship Channel
- Contract disputes and negotiations
Need an attorney in Houston? contact Stepp & Sullivan, P.C.or by phone at (713) 336-7200 to schedule your initial consultation.
University of Houston Law Center
cum laude, Order of the Barons
University of Houston
Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of Texas
- US District Court, Southern District of Texas
Protect What Matters Most!
Call (713) 336-7200to speak with an attorney and learn about your options.